You are here » MOXA SMG-1100 Series (Product is End of Life) «
MOXA SMG-1100 Series (Product is End of Life)
Product is End of Life : 2017-07-26
Smart machine-to-machine Modbus gateway with 2 serial ports, GPRS/EDGE, Ethernet, IPsec
- Built-in GPRS/EDGE cellular communication
- Frequency bands: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz supported
- 2 software selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- 300 bps to 921.6 Kbps, non-standard baudrates supported
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet for network redundancy
- Supports Modbus RTU and Modbus ASCII serial protocols
- Supports Modbus TCP
- Generate and filter out gateway exceptions
- Use Modbus addressing to route network traffic
- Automatic connection management
- Supports IPsec
- User interface for Modbus & IPsec configuration
The SMG-1100 series features two software selectable RS- 232/422/485 ports, one Ethernet port, and quad-band GPRS/EDGE 900/1800/850/1900 MHz for cellular communication.
The SMG-1100 series provides a sophisticated wireless M2M solution for distributed Modbus devices. The SMG-1100 networks Modbus devices with Modbus RTU/ ASCII protocols can work well via GPRS/ EDGE or Ethernet to Modbus TCP, and each serial port can support up to 31 serial slaves to IP network.
Implemented with the protocol conversion functionality, the SMG-1100 can serve both serial master and slave and the built-in IPsec function guarantees that data transmission is encrypted even in a wireless environment.
PDF MOXA SMG-1100 Series (800.7 kB)