You are here » PERLE IOLAN+ Rack Series (Product is End of Life) «
PERLE IOLAN+ Rack Series (Product is End of Life)
Product is End of Life : 2017-07-26
4-, 8- & 16-Port Serial Servers for Terminal Server and Remote Access Applications
- 4, 8, or 16 surge protected serial ports with a maximum speed of 115.2 Kbps
- 10/100Mb network connectivity for compatibilty for old and new networks
- Support for modems, terminals, printers and other serial devices for ease of integration
- TCP/IP-based protocols include Telnet, PPP, SLIP and CSLIP for interoperability
- Dial-in and dial-out support for UNIX, Linux and Windows-based networks provide seamless remote access
- Free firmware upgrades via FLASH for easy upgrades
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
The PERLE IOLAN+ Rack Terminal Server servers are designed to excel in both terminal server and remote access applications, providing users with the best serial to IP solution for Windows and Unix environments.
They can be used wherever serial devices need to be connected to LANs. The 19" Rack units are available in 4, 8 or 16 port versions. Each serial port is capable of continuous bi-directional speeds of 115.2 Kbps.
PDF DataSheet (425.4 kB) Datenblatt (429.6 kB) IOLAN QuickStart Guide (340.2 kB)